Jon and I call it the "plague" because it swarms in and out of my body whenever and for however long it wants! Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful that the baby is growing so healthy, I'm just hoping that by my 13 week appt. the plague will be gone for good. Also, my eating habbits have completely changed in this past month. The list of foods I am disgusted by is a lot longer than the list of foods I can tolerate! I used to love chicken and other meats, but now just looking at them makes my mouth water (in a bad way). My poor mother has been trying to find things to cook for me that don't make me sick, but the list seems to be getting smaller. Some foods I can still get down pretty well are: bread, cheese, salad, french fries, soup, fruit, and french fries :) Oh and I finally went to the drug store on Saturday and bought some Vitamin B6 which seems to be helping the nausea - thank you Jesus!
My wonderful, loving husband who God designed just for me, has been nothing but incredible since we found out about the baby and I know I couldn't survive the plague without him. I'm so thankful to have a man that thinks about my needs so much and puts his own aside on a daily basis. It makes me that much more excited to be having this baby. He is going to be the best daddy. We've started to play this kind of game where we will all of the sudden look at each other and just shout out a baby name that we've been thinking of, hoping the other one will like it! It is so much fun and surprisingly enough, we agree on more names than we disagree :)
I'm thankful November is here, we are one month closer to finding out if we are having a girl or boy. My doctor said that she will be able to tell us by the end of December, maybe even by Christmas!!!
Here is a second ultrasound picture from a few weeks ago, I have been reluctant to put it up only because its pretty blurry (the good machines were being used so we had to use the older machine and the picture just wasn't too clear). But here it is anyways... my next appt. is Nov.19th and by then the picture will look a lot better, I'm so excited!
This picture isn't quite accurate because the baby is now the size of prune! His/her brain is officially half the size of its whole body. He/she also has toes and fingers that are starting to get nails, amazing huh!!!
